10/11/21 Sustainability is at the heart of corporate governance in Europe, but little guidance exists on how to truly embed ESG into business models.
No longer a concern solely for large companies, all businesses, including SMEs, will be greatly impacted by increased scrutiny over their response to sustainability, whether through their supply chains, access to funding, or the related reputational risks.
To support business leaders to succeed, ecoDa and Mazars have published A Practical Guide for Boards and Leadership Teams on Sustainability, which offers guidance on how to embed ESG into their business.
Following this publication, a series of events have been developed to focus on how to respond practically to ESG challenges, and seize opportunities. Join us for an informative discussion on current legislative trends, and listen to the insight of leaders from both large companies and SMEs successfully addressing their sustainability journey.
Event #01 – The impact of sustainability on supply chains organized by ecoDa and Mazars
Date: 19 November 2021
Time: 10.00 to 12.00 CET
- Leena Linnainmaa - ecoDa’s Chair
- Luc Hendrickx - Director, Enterprise Policy and External relations, SMEunited
- Pascal Durand-Barthez - Lawyer
- Arne Franke - Director, BDA
- Practical advice from companies and experts:
- Dr Geoff Mackey - Corporate Affairs & Sustainability Director, BASF
- Sevgyl Abdulovski - CFO of TITAN Containers Group
- Event moderator: