In today’s increasingly sophisticated and complex technological environment, new security challenges are constantly arising, making it harder for businesses to protect valuable intellectual property and business information in digital form against theft, damage and misuse.
No industry is immune and cyber attacks have far-reaching economic consequences for organisations, on top of reputational and legal ramifications. As these breaches and threats continue to escalate, cyber security has become one of the largest concerns for a wide range of stakeholders including boards, investors and customers.
In order for businesses to successfully manage the constant evolution of technology-related threats they need to be proactive and have an adaptive approach. Adopting the right frameworks, adequately and continuously monitoring key activities and being ready to quickly react in case of a cyber attack are becoming key aspects of a successful cyber security strategy.
Mazars helps businesses assess their cyber risk and develop and strengthen their cyber security and resilience. We offer a range of services that help businesses protect themselves from the threat of both external and internal attacks.
- Cyber risk assessments and programme reviews
- Cyber breach readiness assessments
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus readiness and certification
- Cloud adoption assessment and support
- Cyber resiliency and business continuity
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Data privacy and protection
- Cyber security awareness training for boards and audit committees
- Security audits against recognisable frameworks
- ISO27001 and PCI-DSS readiness assessments and support
- Social engineering testing and code review
- Incident response readiness
- Third-party assessments
- Security architecture reviews