Χρησιμοποιούμε τα cookies για να βελτιώσουμε την εμπειρία περιήγησής σας και να βελτιώσουμε τις ιστοσελίδες μας. Εάν συνεχίσετε να χρησιμοποιείτε την ιστοσελίδα μας, συμφωνείτε με τη χρήση των εν λόγω cookies.
Mazars is an international, integrated, transparent and independent organization specializing in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services.
The Group has a presence in 86 countries with over 20.000 professionals.
Tax Service Line
Our Tax team is a market focused service line, providing services to national and multinational companies with a focus on helping them remain compliant and providing insights into their operations.
We wish to appoint a Tax Assurance Assistant, in our Tax Services team, in Athens, to support the tax certification audit.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
• Support the tax certification scope in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
• Perform tax assistant duties
• Report to the other members of the team
• Maintain strict confidentiality relating to the clients matters
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
(Master Degree will be considered as a plus)
• 1 to 3 years of working experience in Audit firm specifically in Tax Certification
• Good knowledge of Tax Law
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills and ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
• Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• ACCA or ACA qualifications will be considered as a plus
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance to personal data privacy regulatory requirements.