The role offers the opportunity to work with clients in various sectors. Our Tax Services Team is a market focused service line, providing supporting services to national and multinational companies with a focus on helping them remain compliant and providing insights into their operations. For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Execution of accounting tasks / supervising accounting departments
- Closure of month, quarter, year, and reporting
- Monitoring of tax compliance
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide consulting and expertise
- Coordinate a team of assistants and report to the Managers
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting (strongly desired MSc in relevant sector or MBA)
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar position to an accounting or audit firm
- Excellent knowledge of accounting, tax legislation
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance to personal data privacy regulatory requirements
Send your CV at email@example.com or apply here: