Χρησιμοποιούμε τα cookies για να βελτιώσουμε την εμπειρία περιήγησής σας και να βελτιώσουμε τις ιστοσελίδες μας. Εάν συνεχίσετε να χρησιμοποιείτε την ιστοσελίδα μας, συμφωνείτε με τη χρήση των εν λόγω cookies.
Mazars is an international, integrated, transparent and independent organization specializing in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services.
The Group has a presence in 86 countries with over 20.000 professionals.
Forensic Investigation Services (FIS)
Our FIS team, is leading and delivering complex forensic accounting assignments and ensuring that the client’s expectations are exceeded through the provision of a quality product within an agreed budget and timescale.
We wish to appoint a Senior, in our FIS team, in Athens, to expand our forensic practice.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
• Analyze financial, digital and any relevant information in FIS projects
• Evaluate internal control procedures and identify weaknesses, deficiencies and risks
• Participate in interviews with individuals involved in investigations
• Assist in reporting to clients and authorities
• Supervising team members in the assignment team
• Ensuring the team adhere to Mazars’ quality control procedures
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
• 3 to 5 years of working experience in auditing and/or financial advisory – previous experience in compliance/AML, forensic
• Strong numerical and IT skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills and ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
• Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
• Strong interpersonal and client handling skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• ACCA or ACA qualifications will be considered as a plus
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance to personal data privacy regulatory requirements.