Χρησιμοποιούμε τα cookies για να βελτιώσουμε την εμπειρία περιήγησής σας και να βελτιώσουμε τις ιστοσελίδες μας. Εάν συνεχίσετε να χρησιμοποιείτε την ιστοσελίδα μας, συμφωνείτε με τη χρήση των εν λόγω cookies.
Mazars is an international, integrated, transparent and independent organization specializing in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services.
The Group has a presence in 86 countries with over 20.000 professionals.
Financial Advisory Services (FAS)
Our dedicated team, is supporting clients, debtors and funding needs by advising in a high level. The team is focused on business plans, Independent Business Review (IBR) and debt recovery solutions.
We wish to appoint an Assistant, in our FAS team, in Athens, to expand our practice.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
• Work with the clients to strategic decision making
• Assist in reporting to clients and authorities
• Market analysis
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
(Master Degree will be considered as a plus)
• 1 to 3 years of working experience in financial advisory – previous experience in business plans, IBR, debt restructuring
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Understanding of the global trends and critical thinking of the suitable databases
• Strong organizational skills and ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
• Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
• Strong interpersonal and client handling skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualifications will be considered as a plus
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance to personal data privacy regulatory requirements.